Thursday 18 March 2010

Day 2 of writing - and I chose to write about my Mum

Believe it .. with all the pomp of unveiling my new pen, it ran out shortly after posting and I had to finish off writing with my mechanical pencil.  Now I do love my french mechanical pencil - I do alot of sketching with it - but writing - it felt slightly weird.  Back home I have a lots of stationery - I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to stationery.  Love it Love it Love it.  I have so many pens of different shapes and colours and there's nothing quite like going to buy a new pen.

I know - I've been told.  This is strange.

And so today we stopped off at the local french supermarche for my to buy my new Bic ReAction Gel Pen and when I got home, I began writing.

Choosing a topic today (I've mapped out lots so that I can just pick something up when I have a moment of clarity and reflection).  I decided to write about my mum's role in my ill health with ME./CFS all those 20 years ago.  I realised I could write an entire book all about my mum and how she supported me, it's not all doom and gloom, no way, there's also lots of laughs in there, we had to, to cope through the reality of the situation.  I'm quite pleased with what I wrote and I'm sure I'll add to it.  But for now.. Mum's the word : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...