Tuesday 30 March 2010

A self published Handbook

I'm thinking that I have to set myself a goal, let's call it a target of sorts.  In 6 weeks, is it possible to self-publish a Handbook for writing Personal Statements? (working title, haven't thought of the exact sexy title yet).  I'm thinking that this could be a tough call, but then, let's see ... working day, say 7 hours, 5 days a week, that's 35 hours a week, I know I could do more hours than that, *I'm just being generous on 35*.

I have all the resources, the ideas, the plans, the notes and the experience to do this.  Can I set myself the challenge to produce something that I will then make available?  Could be really useful for young people, adult returners, in fact anyone going to University and at a loss when it comes to writing 47 lines of 4000 characters on their UCAS application form.

Hmmmm, something to ponder on the next couple of days.  I want to put it out there to help other people -  it has been on my mind for years.

Bought another blank journal to bring all the notes together - to make it happen.

Once again this is a reminder that if I sit about and not do it, then it doesn't get done.  If I just do it, then I can at least tick it off my list, relax and move on to the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...