Saturday 3 July 2010

L'adventure de Francais


I have been working on this piece which is a symbolic mixed media painting of our l'experience de français.  There's so much in there, papers that I bought from the brocante, the photocopied map of 10 pages of the journey from champagne-le-sec to calais, plus some lovely french words and music. I'm particularly loving how my car looks. She's called muriel because she's a citroen C3 pluriel.  I'm loving that.  I never profess to being good at drawing people exactly how they look, so apologies other half for looking a little like liam gallagher.  You look much more handsome in real life!!! 

I'm now contemplating my next piece so I'll carry on sketching and see what presents heh? 

Lovely little D in the front of the frame, in her usual pose of begging - you just don't know when there's come fresh fruit and veg available from the allotment to graze upon, she's always prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...