Wednesday 14 July 2010

Structure & Timetabling!


I go through phases of writing.  Sometimes I will have a pen in my hand and write in my journal, other times, I'll be typing away on the keyboard.  Now I have to get structured and write, write, write.  One of the dilemmas writers face is not writing.  Not routinely writing.  I sat down yesterday with my other half and we worked out a schedule.  I know I am a great coach with other people, but I have difficulties coaching myself!  That's were significant other comes in.  We organised a timetable for me to stick to.  My deadline is the first of September so I have approximately 6 weeks.  Of course I have taken into account all the other commitments too. 
What I need to do is begin my morning pages as I find these really helpful.  I would write them here in my blog but it tends to be unconscious thoughts and gobbledygook - not for public display.  So I'm going to go walk the dog, recite my positive affirmations and get cracking. Wake Bless Walk Warm-up Begin. I'll check back in later and tell you how I'm doing xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...