Tuesday 21 September 2010

Nearly there

Gosh it has been quite a while since I blogged.  Note to self - I must blog more often.
I have been focusing on finishing the editing of my transcript to send off to the publishers and interweave this amongst all the other commitments I have, it has been a full on few weeks.  

I think *gulp, that I can send it off in the next couple of days.  Every time i read through my words, I find more editing takes place - this can only be a good thing right?  

I have to print out a full copy and also send an electronic version - so I thought it best to take it to a photocopy shop - usb in hand - and get them to print off two copies - one for the publishers and one for me.  It's best doing it this way, me thinks, rather than phaffing about with printer cartridges, being on guard near the printer - 190 pages x 2.   

it has taken 6 months for this process - from beginning of April, started in France, to the end of September completed in Liverpool.   Of course this is where it actually begins.

Jules xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...