Wednesday 23 February 2011

Barefoot Doctor's Healing Music

No doubt you've heard of Barefoot, supercharged Taoist healer, author of ooh I think it's something like 13 books; he's someone I have known for a long while, been on a few tai chi retreats where I have learnt the entire short form yang style with him.  Two of them were in beautiful Cardigan Bay on Angel Mountain, and one was in Barcelona Girona.  

Anyway, it has been a real rainy day here today in Liverpool, but me and Lucy went for a walk and I thought who shall I listen to today as I'm walking?  I find that if I listen to inspirational music I walk longer. 
Modern poppy stuffy is ok, but not really what I'm after when I'm walking.  I have a number of toons that I downloaded from Barefoots website called:
Stroll, Satellite, Get Here and Soul Cleansing.  I would really recommend you go check them out - you'll find them quite hypnotic.  He's got a great hypnotic style which the clubbers in Ibiza get the chance to hear and dance to.    
http://www.barefootdoctorworld.com/medmusic/1/  Anyway, I have just been there to have a look and there's so much more on offer.   I would recommend the stuff.  Hope you're having a lovely day.  Here's me and Barefoot when I produced an event in Liverpool called "Barefoot in the Park" in 2004.  A great night had by all with 250 people, maybe time for another?  Love and Stuff xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...