Wednesday 23 March 2011

Postcard Received from USA

Well here it is!  I received this from BFree from Grass Valley California in the good old US of A.  It came through the post just like this (without any over packaging) and it really created a breath of fresh air.  I bet Mr Postie was pleased too.  You can check out BFree's blog at www.askmamabear.blogspot.com

I have really loved doing Beth Nicholls Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap and was really chuffed to have sent mine to USA too, you can see mine here.

It feels like things are all coming together these past couple of weeks with Jules Dolly Art.  Since putting out there my Create your OWN Cocoon Canvas Workshop on 8th May in Liverpool I'm pleased to say that I have only 4 spaces left! Wow, that's so great.  I'm very excited.  If you'd like to pass on this information to anyone in the Liverpool area on Sunday 8th May, then here's all the information

I have also been asked if I would be interested going to Israel to run some workshops there.  This I'm contemplating and working out if it's viable but there's a part of me that's dancing a jig when I think about that.  Just got think about the formalities of it!  

Haven't posted for a while, it has been too long.  I have not spent as much time in front of my mac - I know for those that know me, this sounds too ridiculous but it's true.    Will be back soon over the weekend - I have a weekend off!! Yay!!  

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the credit. It delights me to know how my you have enjoyed it. I need to blog about this too. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous postcard!

    Congrats on your recent successes. That is so exciting!

    Enjoy your weekend off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much BFree and Anne! It's so nice to get comments isn't it! I realise this so much !!! Hope you both have a lovely few days xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely postcard! Have linked to it on the Do What You Love facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/DoWhatYouLoveXx Thanks so much for joining in.
    I would love to come to your workshop but it is only a couple of days before the Do What You Love retreat. Let me know when your next one is on!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must have been lovely to receive this through the post,and I'm sure it must have put a smile on the postman's face too! Will you bring it along to the workshop?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Beth....I will keep you posted, looking forward to it, quite exciting. I loved taking part in the swap, my first time and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for all the hard work in organising it!!!
    and Dilly Boo, thanks so much too.... I will bring it along for sure, it's very touchy feely xxx

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...