Monday 3 October 2011

Long time Catchup

It has been such a busy couple of months.  I'm beginning to feel grounded now and carrying on from where I left off.  What with getting married in Gibraltar in September, the end of August and the month of September seems to have just flown by in a whirl.  

Here we are on October 3rd!

There's lots to post on and I'll get round to it over the next few days:

  • The Great Stitched postcard Swap
  • My wedding in Gibraltar
  • Reiki clients in my Reiki Heart Zone treatment room
  • Reiki healing at the Dogs Trust
  • Writing a new book called Healing Me
  • Contemplating writing another book about writing first time CV's
  • Writing & delivering an 8 week course for a group of sixth form girls (17 year olds) called "The Art of DIY"
  • Writing and Planning my online personal statement short course
  • Painting commissions 
  • Creating paintings out of my sketches
There's more but that's enough for now.

The Great Big Stitched Post Card Swap

I received this lovely fabric postcard from Bonnie Jobe in USA and was so delighted to get it.  It's just gorgeous.  She's put alot of time and effort into it and I was really touched by the detail.  



This is a lovely flower on a clip so I can undo it and add it to my Gorjuss bag.  One happy bunny.

The reverse side.  Isn't it just the cutest thing?

Thanks so much Bonnie.  I love it.

I am really late in putting the finishing touches to my postcard but I have been in touch with my recipient and thankfully, she understands and will hopefully get a lovely surprise when she gets it.


That's all for now but I'll be back again soon.
Love and warmth, Jules xxx

6 comments:

  1. That is a lovely postcard, and what a great idea to incorporate a flower clip! Looking forward to seeing your Bloom creation :) - I think mine got lost in the post somewhere because nothing has arrived so far.
    How is married life treating you? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been quite laxidazical (is that a real word?) about my bloom postcard - the months of august and september have flown by and where oh where is october going? Being married is lovely - and it was the right thing for us both to do and the right place. Trying to get my arse into gear now and carry on from where I left off. Of am I trying to recreate something else, something new? Hope that all's going well with you Swirls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon missy. I haven't been on internet for ages but now I am I couldn't not come take a peek and say hi. Hi. That faerie picture is beautiful. I was wondering where the fish went, are they hiding from me coz I can't find them anywhere?
    BIG X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey missy tizzy Lovely to see you here. I was only looking at your blog today as well thinking ... mmm I wish Tizzy would write some more on here!!! How funny heh. That's a very good point? Where are my fish? I am going to go have a look for them, I know I didn't take them off. Hope you're ok, haven't started the book yet, but plan to this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the fish. Do you think they left coz we stopped feeding them? When one of my fishes died my little Tamzin broke it to me ever so gently. she said, "Mum, Your fish is led down on its side and at first I thought it was sleeping, but no . . . . . . . kill." Then we buried it in a plant pot but before I got chance to move it, the cat ate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've rectified the fish situation - seems they'd moved down the blog - maybe feeling the pressure of being too near the top! x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...